Friday, January 29, 2016

January Shares Including a Video Tutorial by Rachael

'Remember'
 
Hello There!
Can't believe we are at the end of January already... time is surely flying!
Today I have two layouts to share!

But before we start...
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....

My first layout, I have also created a 
video step by step tutorial..

To view my new video tutorial.....
please click on the video below.... ENJOY! :) 

 
 
These are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used....
 
 
I thought I'd share just a couple of close ups, just to to tempt to you even 
more to maybe watch my video...  lol!
 


********************



'Always follow your Dreams'

For my second layout I have used these 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....


I started off by giving all pieces a good coat of gesso....

Then inked the Vintage Hot Air Balloon black...
I gave a good coat of gesso, to the the Always follow your Dreams title
 which also ended up getting a bit of orange splattering..


A coat of gesso on this Polaroid Frame & then I inked the edges in black.


With a coat of gesso I have cut up & used the  negative/leftover piecesof the 
 Chevron Bits The negative/leftover pieces are a GREAT way to add an another
 layer & texture to your page, dont' you think ?




With the actual Chevron Bits I have inked purple black & teal..


Thanks for stopping by & I'll be back next month!



Photobucket

15 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! Love both of these pages Rachael! Your background work is always spectacular and I love the treatment on the chippies. Fantastic colours and gorgeous designs. Stunning work!!

madhvi shah said...

I love the way all the chippies were projected

Scented Stars said...

such stunning layouts

Kris Berc said...

Wow, fabulous pages! I love how you altered the "remember" piece!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Stunning layouts as always Rachael!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Gorgeous pages...Really love the inks and paints on it. Gorgeous chippies too!

Di Garling said...

Two great layouts and I thoroughly enjoyed your video too. TFS. :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts! Thank you for the tutorial.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Beautiful layouts! Thank you for the tutorial.

Priscilla Lim said...

Great video! Love the cool use of the embossing folders.

Shari Czerwinski said...

I love seeing a video so I can learn too! So much talent on your design team. I have a lot to learn!

Lisa Griffith said...

Beautiful layouts! I LOVE the pink glitter on that title chippie, super pretty, and you boy layouts always rock :)

Tracee said...

Beautiful Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful pages, Rachael! So much fun watching your process!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always so amazing! Thank you for the tutorial too xx