Friday, December 25, 2015

December Layouts By Rachael Funnell

 
'Christmas Cuties'

Hi There!
I have two layouts to share with you today, that I have created for my December post...
2 Crafty Chipboard have a FANTASTIC range of Christmas theme chipboard pieces!
So! I couldn't resist & have created two Christmas themed pages.
For my first layout of my hubby & daughter with a photo taken Christmas day last year....
 I have used these FAB Chipboard pieces!
 
 
 I have added a coat of gesso to some Checkerboard clumps, cut up into
smaller pieces & placed onto the base of my page....


I have added some black ink the 6' Clock face frames....

 
Gave these gorgeous 'Wicked Christmas Wreath' a coat of gesso & finished 
them off with some bling....
 

With this 'Christmas Cuties' title I gave it a couple of coats of gesso, then finished it off
by adding some pale blue mist spray along the bottom.....

 
**************
 
 
For my 2nd layout......
'Sitting on Santa's Knee' 
 
The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on this layout of my two kids with
a Santa photo, taken back in 2010...
 
 
I have given this Sitting on Santa's Knee title a coat of gesso, then to give it a bit
 more texture I gave it a coat of light modeling paste & lightly inked it with some red ink.....
  It has also been splattered with some black mist!
 

With this 'Heart Lattice panel' I have inked it with red ink, then sponged very lightly
with some gesso... 

 
I have Inked this Camera with black ink & it also has been splattered 
with some White mist spray...
 
 
With theses 'Dotted Baubles' I have added a coat of gesso, then a coat of
light modeling paste once dried, & rubbed over them with some  yellow ink!
 
 
That's it from me today....
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL time with you family over the Christmas/New Year break!
I will be back in January 2016!  
 
 
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

WOnderful layouts ! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Di Garling said...

FABULOUS Chrissy post Rach & as always, such innovative use of all the chippie pieces.Love them both. :)

Lisa Griffith said...

Lovely sweet layouts Rachael! Those chippies are so perfect! I love the wreaths and the little beads....:)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Super fun Christmas pages, Rachael. Wonderful use of the chipboard pieces.

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful layouts. Good use of thé chippies.

Valerie Ouellet said...

So beautiful layouts. Good use of thé chippies.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Beautiful work..love the embellishments on the circle.

ros said...

fabulous pages ♥

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always enjoy seeing how you've dressed up your chippy Rach! Love the little wreaths ;)