Wednesday, December 23, 2015

'Moments' by Lisa Griffith

  Hello 2 Crafty friends!
I want to wish all of the 2 Crafty Chipboard blogs readers a very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year! I have prepared a layout and two tags for my December projects.
 
'Moments'


I really love snowflakes for winter projects, and these 'Fine Snowflakes' are so delicate
 and pretty. For the snowflakes and the title I applied a coat of white acrylic paint and 
then while it was still wet I sprinkled on some white glitter.

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:





This small deer piece from the adorable 'Deer Set' was embossed with
 'Midnight Gold' embossing powder and then sprinkled with glitter.



I had so much fun creating these two Christmas tags.


2 Crafty Chipboard used:






I wanted to make the chipboard piece 'Sweet Corner Holly' really stand out on my tag
 and make it the focal point. I always cover my chipboard with a coat of white paint as
 a base so that however you chose to alter them, the colors are really bright. 
Here I painted the holly with green and red watercolors.


One of my most favourite ways to alter chipboard is to use metallic embossing powders.
 Here I embossed the snowflake and ornate frame in copper and aged gold to give them
 an aged rusted look.


There are so many beautiful 2 Crafty Christmas themed chipboard designs to suit every project.
I love how my tags turned out, can't wait to attach them to a gift :)

Thanks for looking, until next time!


Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.











10 comments:

Di Garling said...

Absolutely stunning projects with such creative use of all the chippie pieces Lisa. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Both the layout & the Tags are STUNNING....

Tone K. said...

So beautiful work! :)
I love your LO with the wood background and big snowflakes :)
And your tags are absolutely wonderful :) I love the colors and design :)

Wish you a Merry Christmas ! :)

Valerie Ouellet said...

Oh my god! It's so beautiful!!!! I love it!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Stunning work! That page is amazing. Love how the whole layout seems an extension of the photo.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Lovely page ..love the snowflakes.

ros said...

amazingly gorgeous ♥

Catherine Giguère said...

STUNNING!!!!!

Jennifer Snyder said...

seriously the most gorgeous tags I have ever seen! hands down

Fiona Paltridge said...

Lisa! Every time I see your projects I sigh out loud! They are simply divine!!