Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Inspiration PLUS A Photo Tutorial
By Jaya Raghuvanshi

Hello 2Crafty chippies fans!
This is Jaya here today with my December inspiration projects. 

"Beautiful Girl"

I love the Hand drawn heart Frames. I Heat embossed it in gold embossing powder.
 I also used the ATC Tiny hearts on my page. I coloured them in red and the
 lightly applied gesso on top to lighten the colour.


The "Beautiful girl" title was first given a thick coat of gesso. Next I sprinkled some
 white glitter and diamond dust on top of it to give more texture. When it was completely
 dry I sprayed on some green and orange mist on top.


The arrows were sponged with white gesso. The sponging gives a gorgeous effect to any chippies.

2Crafty Chippies used-
Frame Hand drawn hearts
ATC Tiny stars and hearts
Assorted arrows
Beautiful girl-title




My next project is this card I want to share

"On This Day"



           
   I love this  chippie frame and had loads of fun altering it. I also have a picture tutorial
to share with you on how I did it.


 Picture tutorial-

 1- Add a layer of white gesso on the chipboard pieces
2- Once its dry, give some details with the help of any dimensional paint.
 I used liquid pearls.


3- Let the paint dry perfectly and then coat the chipboard with gesso.
4-  Highlight the raised details with chalk edger.


Step  5- I gave a coat of fine white glitter .  This step is optional though.
Step 6- Next I heat embossed the frame with clear embossing powder and shabby
 white embossing powder in some areas to give it a nice antique ornate look.

 
Step 7- I brushed some gesso on the chippies and coloured using chalk edgers. 
Dabbed some more gesso to give snow effect.
Step 8-  I coloured the title chipbbaord with pink chalk edger and dabbed 
some gesso on it as well.

2Crafty Chippies used-
 Oval ornate Frame
Birdhouse
On this Day
Iron fence
 

 
 
Some more layouts
"Love"

2Crafty Chippies used-
 6" Circle revolution frame
Love loopy font
Foliage set 1
 
 
 
And one more creation

"Beautiful"
2Crafty  Chippies used-
 Beautiful loopy font
Moroccan font

That is all from me for today.
Have a wonderful Holiday season!

Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.





Photobucket

14 comments:

Tone K. said...

Really fantastic ! The little lady on the photo is so adorable.
Very fun to see straw on the LO. Great colors and great design :)

Great work !!! Thanks for the inspiration ! :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages and a beautiful card too! Awesome work with the chipboard, and the color in that first layout is amazing!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Awesome pages!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Awesome pages!

Di Garling said...

A really beautiful post Jaya. Such lovely work as always and I love the way you have used the various chippie pieces too.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Amazing layouts and a totally awesome beautiful card! Love all your work!

Brenda said...

Stunning work!! Very beautiful!!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS projects !!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Wow....stunning work..plenty of inspiration

ros said...

fabulous Jaya, loving the step by step

Catherine Giguère said...

Gorgeous! I love your style!

Lisa Griffith said...

Jaya your projects are so beautiful! I really love the pink card, just so pretty! Great little tut too!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Oh Jaya! These are so soft and sweet and thank you for sharing your technique with us xx

Tracee said...

Stunning pages Tx