Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

"Forever"
Hi everyone! For this layout, I used the new chippie "Triangle Set". I used the chipboard as a stencil to cut triangles. I had already done a background with brush. I glued my triangles on the chipboard.

  
I cut "Corner Whispy Vines" to create a swirl that I embossed with a gold embossing powder.
Finally, my title comes from the kit "Mini Word Set 2". I only stained it with black ink.









"Inked"

For my second layout, I used a piece of "Leafy Shrub Set 1" that I embossed in gold.
I added small gold glitter everywhere around. The "Film Strips" is integrated really easily.
 I only put black ink on it.


"Bubble clumps" are my favorite one. I like to cut only part of it to add them on my page.





16 comments:

Rosslyn Coutts said...

More lovely pages

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Oh my!! Heavenly layout is the first one, I am totally in love with it! Just drop dead gorgeous!! Lovely chippies...love the leaves..

Jennifer Snyder said...

wowoowoow this is simply exquisite. The colors, the chippies, the design all in perfect harmony

Lisa Griffith said...

I LOVE love the first layout, so sweet and light, such pretty colors and the gold chippies are so beautiful :)

Di Garling said...

Another great post Valerie. Beautiful work.

Rachael Funnell said...

both your layouts are STUNNING Valerie...

Karen.C said...

I love the use of that shade of green,not many people use it :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both pages are gorgeous, Valerie! I love the unexpected juxtaposition of those geometric triangles and the flowers!

Fiona Paltridge said...

These are absolutely amazing!! Love them both xx

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous layouts!

KOLOROWY ptak said...

Both are gorgeous!

ros said...

totally gorgeous ♥

Tracee said...

Fabulous! Tx

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning creations!

Priscilla Lim said...

Beautiful layouts. Lovely background on the first project

Tone K. said...

Beautiful LO`s :D
And I just love the blue stripes in the background on the first LO :) So cool :)