Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Inspiration by Catherine Giguère

«Beautiful»


Hello 2 Crafty fans! Today, I have two layouts to share with you. For the first one,
 I choose some summer feel colors to fit my picture.


I did a background with modeling paste, doilies, pink, lime green inks and stamps. 


I put a coat of white gesso on all my chipboard pieces. 


To make them match the background, I put a little bit of green and pink ink on them, 
except for the title that I wanted to be bright white.


2 Crafty products used:
- Climbing Rose Bush
- Beautiful Loopy Font-title
- Addy's Butterflies





«Live Everyday With Intention»


For this layout, I did my background with modeling paste and two different stencils. 
I applied 13 @rts Chalk Ultramarine ink and a little bit of Chalk Yellow Amber ink.


I stamped dots with Jet Black Archival ink on my background. I embossed my title with 
embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang (Twilight Bronze Slate).


I put a coat of gesso on my other chipboards. I left them bright white to make them stand out well.
.

2 Crafty products used:
 6" Circle Revolution Frames
Dotty Bits
-Live everyday with Intention-title





I hope I inspired you! Have a nice crafty day!
 Catherine xxxx



Photobucket

16 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous pages, Catherine! That top one is exquisite!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages Catherine!! I am such a fan of your work! The first page is soooo very beautiful, and such a sweet photo...And I have that title also! Have to create something soon with it!

Di Garling said...

Such a beautiful post Catherine. You have used all the chippies PERFECTLY. Love both these layouts. Stunning.

Fiona Paltridge said...

Both of these layouts are very very pretty!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Absolutely amazing layouts! Gorgeous backgrounds on both of them!

Lisa Griffith said...

So beautiful both of them, love the colors and the chippies you choose, love the way you create your backgrounds.

Karen.C said...

I love these pages :)

ros said...

amazing pages Catherine

Valerie Ouellet said...

I love your pages!

Valerie Ouellet said...

I love your pages!

Tracee said...

Totally stunning, love the blues especially Tx

Jennifer Snyder said...

Love how you effortlessly switch from pinks to blues without missing a beat. amazing qwork

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous layouts, l really like your blue background, it looks awesome!

Trudi Harrison said...

Simply divine!!

Priscilla Lim said...

Sensational layouts 😊

Tone K. said...

Sigh.....so stunning :)

1. so light and bright and absolutely beautiful :)
2. Stunning background and great blue color :)