Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September Projects by Lisa Griffith

"Girl in Blue"

Hello crafty friends, I have two layouts and a canvas to share today.

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
'Frames Tiny Henri's'
'Frames Tiny Vivian'
'Vintage Elements 1'
'Mini Branches'





I treated all the chipboard pieces the same in this project. First I embossed
 them with sparkly black embossing powder, then a second more uneven 
layer of embossing, this time in gold to pick up the small gold accents in the photograph.




"Remember"

For my second layout I used the following pieces:

2Crafty Chipboard Used
'Frame Yvette's'
'Freda Butterflies'
'Lattice Leaf'






For this project I first painted my chipboard pieces with a coat of white gesso and then rubbed on some Inka Gold in pink. Once that was dry I stamped over the pieces lightly with brown ink.


I thought I would share a project made for another team, but just would not have come
 out as pretty as it did without some lovely 2 Crafty Chipboard.



"Dream" - CANVAS
For this small canvas I altered the butterflies and the word chipboards by
 painting them white and then embossing them in copper.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
'Addy's Butterflies'
'Friendship Mini Word Pack'



Until next time.

Photobucket

15 comments:

Наталия Мищенко said...

so wonderful LO!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Wow these are all amazing! So inspiring! Love your style! Gorgeous work, really!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Absolutely stunning projects Lisa!! Love the look of the chippies on the first one!

Di Garling said...

As always, another fabulous post. I Especially love how you used the chippie frames in your first layout. So innovative.

Kathy Gnj said...

Oh Lisa all three pieces are exquisite! The look you are able achieve on you chippies is perfect!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

More beautiful work and love the look of all the chipboard

ros said...

amazing projects, gorgeous ♥

Scrapbooking by Phyllis said...

Oh My Goodness SO SO SO Gorgeous! Both have so many layers and details! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rachael Funnell said...

2 BEAUTIFUL layouts & your Canvas is just STUNNING...

Fiona Paltridge said...

Oh My GOSH GIRL! Can you get any better??? I love them all but I really really love the first one. They way you incorporated those little frames!!! MAGIC! xxx

Jennifer Snyder said...

wow so very unique and so inspiring

Priscilla Lim said...

Love the vintage feel of your layout. Beautiful canvas too :)

Trudi Harrison said...

**sigh** Pure Magic!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lisa!

Athanasia said...

Wow Lisa, your work is always so beautiful, soft and elegant!!! I love your style <3