Friday, September 25, 2015

September Layouts With Jaya Raghuvanshi

 
Hello everyone!
It's Jaya here and today & I have a few of my pages to share with you all.

"Cherish"


I created this vintage page using some of the very gorgeous chippes. I tried to give the
 Clock Frame and Corner Geneive chippies a vintage look by first applying black
 heavy gesso and randomly sprinkling gold embossing powder on them and heat 
embossing. I love the way it turned it.
 

 
The Corner Genieve chipboard has been cut into two halves and used around the picture.
I love to do this as I feel it helps me create a more dense cluster with better continuity and flow.

The Vintage Clock Hands have been inked with Chalk ink and then I used some
 embossing enamel on it to give a little texture.




2 Crafty Chipboard used-

Cherish loopy font
Vintage clock hands
 
6"Clock face frame
 
Corner Genevieve
 
 
 
My next layout is..
 
'Today Is Perfect'


Some close ups-
 

 I used some texture spray on my Title chipboard to give it some texture. I applied some
 gesso to the Bubble Grid Panel and then inked it with chalk ink in pink. I applied 
gesso on the Mini Flourish Bits and sprayed them with a green mist




2 Crafty Chipboard used-

Today is Perfect

Bubble Grid panel

Mini flourish bits



"Take time to Live"

This is something I did for some other DT work & I thought you might like to
see the wonderful 2Crafty Dreamcatcher I used.....

2Crafty Chipboard used-

Dreamcatchers


Until next time.




Photobucket

16 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

3 STUNNING pages Jaya....

Rosslyn Coutts said...

All layouts are beautiful...I love the dream catcher chipboard.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Beautiful pages...Love the dreamcatchers.

Fiona Paltridge said...

OOOOHHH Jaya! These creations are divine!!!

Di Garling said...

Beautiful creations Jaya. Love your self portrait layout too.

Jennifer Snyder said...

totally elegant and gorgeous work and always

Karen.C said...

Just lovely :)

Priscilla Lim said...

So so gorgeous. Love all your layouts.

Valerie Ouellet said...

So pretty and sweet layouts! 3 fabulous pages!

Lisa Griffith said...

I love your projects Jaya, there are so very beautiful, my favourite is the clock and clock hands, super gorgeous.

Trudi Harrison said...

**sigh** Pure magic Jaya

ros said...

your pages are amazing

Kathy Gnj said...

In one word - "BREATHTAKING". Your layouts are truly Amazing!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Such gorgeous layouts! I love them all, your style is so delightful! Love the cipboard elements you've used, so elegant and romantic!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Exquisite pages, Jaya!

Athanasia said...

Wow Wow Wow!!!!! and again Wow!!!!!