Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Debbi Tehrani - May Layouts

Hi, 2Crafty Fans!
I'm here to share three layouts I created
using the awesome 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
"Magic Place"
I'm creating a book for my husband's niece, and this is a page for her book.
As an owner of a challenge site, I love participating in others' challenges.
I used a series of Scrappy Friends Challenges to create this page.
 



I thought the raw chipboard was a lovely juxtaposition with the vibrant colors. 
The word Magic came from the Christmas Mini Word Set
and I coated it with silver embossing powder to give it some sparkly magic.


I cut a piece from Element Set 1 in half to add a bit of fancy adornment 
on the sides of the photo. The arrow came from the Assorted Arrows pack
and I cut it in half and embossed it with silver. 
I love that arrow set--you get 30 arrows on the sheet!


I used two kinds of butterflies for this page 
and folded their wings up to give them a bit more dimension. 
They were coated with white embossing powder. 
The larger butterfly is from Sharon's Butterflies set,  
and the smaller ones are from the Butterflies set.


2Crafty Products used on this layout:
Christmas Mini Word Set 2
Sharon's Butterflies
Assorted Arrows
Dainty Alphabet
Butterflies
Element Set 1
 





"Who's Who in My Zoo"
 
I've got so many layouts about my pets 
that I decided I'd do a title page for that album. 
The 2Crafty Who's Who in My Zoo - title was just perfect for this!
I inked the title to match my papers 
and then swiped some white acrylic paint on the edges.
I outlined the piece with black pen to match the rest of the penwork on my page. 
Those O's in the title were just begging for googly eyes--a perfect touch of whimsy!
 

I used a 2Crafty Polaroid Frame to hold a Folk Heart 
and frame some patterned paper that resembles pawprints. 
I coated the frame with white embossing powder. 
I covered the Folk Heart with patterned paper and sanded the edges.


Oh, how I love the 2Crafty Word Circles. This is from Set 2
I added the word "Best" from the Card Sentiments sheet
which was intended as the message "Best Wishes," 
but was a perfect addition to the "Friends" word circle.
 I can use the "Wishes" part on another layout. 
The arrow below is from the Assorted Arrows sheet, 
and I covered it with patterned paper.

 
2Crafty Products used on this layout:
Who's Who in My Zoo
Polaroid Assortment Frames
Word Circles Set 2
Assorted Arrows
Folk Hearts
Card Sentiments
 
Who's Who in My Zoo (unit of 3)
Folk Hearts (units of 3)
Card Sentiments (units of 3)
 
 
"Be Kind to Yourself"
 
2Crafty is sponsoring Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month, 
and the 2Crafty design team was invited to play as guest designers. 
I loved the message on the awesome mood board, 
and being kind to myself is something I'm working on. 
I've got personal journaling on the back of my page.
 
 
Of course, the mood board called for butterflies. 
I coated Sharon's Butterflies with gesso and then used an ink pad to color them. 

I scrap 8 x 8, so the Dainty Alphabet is kind of tricky for me, 
since the letters are so large for my page, 
but I love the way this big title looks, 
and overlapping the letters allows me to maximize space. 
I sprayed the letters with a Glimmer Mist which gave them an awesome sheen. 
The Chunky Heart was colored with a red stamp pad.


I used two Polaroid Frames and painted them with white acrylic paint. 
I just love these frames. You get 8 frames of various sizes in a pack. 
They're so versatile and are perfect for layering 
and drawing attention to parts of your layout.


How awesome is the 2Crafty Chicken Barbed Wire?  
It comes in a panel, and I cut pieces of it for my page, 
allowing me to use that one piece for several layouts. 
I coated the chicken wire with gesso.

 
2Crafty Products used on this layout:
Polaroid Assortment Frames
Sharon's Butterflies
Dainty Alphabet
Chicken Barbed Wire Small
Chunky Hearts
Chicken Barbed Wire Small  (units of 3)
Chunky Hearts (unit of 3)

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my pages. 
I hope I gave you some ideas for using the beautiful 2Crafty chipboard. 

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket