Friday, May 29, 2015

May Share with Anita Rodway

Hi 2Crafty fans!
I've stopped in to share a layout I created using some fab chippy pieces.
This is Riley - my little terror. Having a scrapping mummy,
he has quickly learn't that I take photos ALL the time LOL!
 
 'Lucky You're Cute'

I have used a variety of different textures/mediums/stamps/stencils
to create a grungy background. Strips of scrap paper, book pages,
washi tape, joint tape etc all stuck down, then gesso over (roughly)
the whole she-bang! I've used Gelatos & Colourshine sprays to add 
in colour. The black splattering/dribbles is actually black house paint!?!
I borrowed this technique from the fab Lisa Oxley ;)


 Once it was all dry - I went back in armed with a variety stamps
 & my black archival ink & stamped away!
I then glued down 'nests' of black cotton & then put my 2Crafty chippy
over the top of it. I have left it raw in this instance & used my tiny stapler 
to stick it onto my layout.


To finish off, I've used a few different embellishments - Page tabs, flair button,
different alphabets for title, enamel dots etc.

 2 Crafty Chippy I have used...
'Bubble Clumps'

Thanks so much for popping by & taking a look.

Anita xo

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

I like how you left the bubble clumps raw.... TOTALLY awesome page Anita...

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous page Anita!! Such cute photos and I love how the raw chippies stand out against the fab colours .. awesome!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Super cool Anita!!! Love how you've kept the bubble chippy raw. It really works well xx

Helen Tilbury said...

SUCH a great BOY page Anita!!

Jennifer Snyder said...

always fun and fresh and playful.

Nicole Doiron said...

This layout makes me smile - just so happy and bright!