Friday, May 29, 2015

May Share with Anita Rodway

Hi 2Crafty fans!
I've stopped in to share a layout I created using some fab chippy pieces.
This is Riley - my little terror. Having a scrapping mummy,
he has quickly learn't that I take photos ALL the time LOL!
 
 'Lucky You're Cute'

I have used a variety of different textures/mediums/stamps/stencils
to create a grungy background. Strips of scrap paper, book pages,
washi tape, joint tape etc all stuck down, then gesso over (roughly)
the whole she-bang! I've used Gelatos & Colourshine sprays to add 
in colour. The black splattering/dribbles is actually black house paint!?!
I borrowed this technique from the fab Lisa Oxley ;)


 Once it was all dry - I went back in armed with a variety stamps
 & my black archival ink & stamped away!
I then glued down 'nests' of black cotton & then put my 2Crafty chippy
over the top of it. I have left it raw in this instance & used my tiny stapler 
to stick it onto my layout.


To finish off, I've used a few different embellishments - Page tabs, flair button,
different alphabets for title, enamel dots etc.

 2 Crafty Chippy I have used...
'Bubble Clumps'

Thanks so much for popping by & taking a look.

Anita xo

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket