Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I want to remember - by Nina

Hi All,

Nina here today, to share the 2Crafty Love.

I have created this layout using the following 2Crafty Chipboard Pieces:


I have embossed the "I Want To Remember" title with an embossing folder and my Vagabond Machine.  I then used some olive chalk in to colour the chipboard.  I then faintly dabbed over the raised edges of the embossing, with some vintage photo distress ink.  Finally, I drew a border/outline around the edge of the title to make it "stand out" a bit better.

With the Birdcage, I coloured it by dabbing my vintage photo distress ink staight over the top.  And, I coloured the bird in with acrylic paint.

Here is a close up of the chipboard embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by the blog, and happy creating with 2Crafty Chipboard.

Smiles,
Nina