Wednesday, October 2, 2024

'Fun Times'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some fun inspiration with you.

'Fun Times'

 
2Crafty products used:

Gears
Ferris Wheel
Industrial Light Bulbs
Checkerboard Bits
Family Symbol Pack
 
 
For this layout I have used a recent photo of
my son and daughter at my son's formal. 

 
I have used some of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits',
embossed in both white and black, 
throughout my layout.
 

I have also used a few of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
that I have left raw and layered up over my page.

I have also used one of the 'Industrial Light Bulbs',
that I have painted bright pink
to coordinate with my papers.

 
I also used one of the 'Ferris Wheel' pieces,
painted in a bright aqua, and cut in half
and placed on the edge of my page.

I have built a cluster here
using more of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits',
and two of the 'Mini Family Icons'.
 
 
 
I really love how the bright colours pop on the dark background!
Love that ferris wheel reflection in the building,
made me think of this chipboard piece immediately.

 
 I hope that you like what I have created,
I am happy with how this turned out. 

Until next time!

Lisa