Monday, April 1, 2024

"DREAM in colour"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am always delighted to present you a new creation and to have the chance to work 
with my favorite chipboards.
For my first inspiration this April I will start with a layout that is both clear and colorful.
I use a photo of my granddaughter who is completely absorbed in her dreams.


"DREAM in colour"



The chipboards used:

- "DREAM in colour" Title
- Fine Flower Photo Adornment Set 1
- 6" Mandala N°1
- 4" Mandala N°1



     

Wouldn’t it be better to start by applying a layer of white gesso on each chipboard? (lol)

For this layout, I set up two opposite clusters using the chipboards "Fine Flower Photo Adorment".
I am so excited to use these for the first time.
They are exquisite! 

I use embossing powder from Lindy's Gang in the "Desert Moon Turquoise" color for this one.


In the same way for this one using the color "Poppin'Pink". 


Then, I add chipboards "mandala" that I find in perfect harmony with the choice of my paper from a collection called "kaleidoscope".


My title is covered with coral ink in the same range, then I add some white gesso stains.



I hope I inspired you to use these beautiful chipboards!


Thank you very much, hope to see you again.