Friday, March 29, 2024

'Be big as the Journey is small' - by Emma Zappone

Hello everyone,

Em with you today and I have an 8x8 canvas to share with you.
It has Steampunk vibes.



And here are the chipboard pieces used....

12x12 Weathered Clock Face Frames
Steampunk Gears Medium
Steampunk Gears small
6" Circle Zipper Frame set




I trimmed the medium Clock face to create an 'edge' to place on the base of my layers on the canvas.



The clock and the zipper frame both have the same finish. It started with a mix of complimentary colours in distress oxides, and then finished with a clear emboss.



The gears are painted with an acrylic ink in burnt sienna and raw sienna.
I love how these sit nestles into the flower clusters.



The small elements really add to the completeness of the project.

I hope you enjoy this share and get inspired by some of the elements.

Have a great weekend and I will catch you all again soon.

Till then, stay Crafty
Em xx