Thursday, March 28, 2024

"Just Me"
Layout By
Di Garling


 Well hi there & hello. Di Garling here with you on the blog today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Today I have another layout to share with you & it features 
some awesome pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used...
Just Me - title
Chicken Wire Panel
Mini Title Stick - Set #3

So after a little stenciling on my background I set about
altering my chipboard pieces.

In the photos you can see I have cut the "Chicken Wire" panel
& I have inserted three seperate pieces in an around the photo
clustering & I still have plenty left to use on other projects too.
I simply gave the chicken wire two coats of white acrylic paint. Too easy!

Next piece I used was this super cute title, "JUST ME". Gee you can
use this title on just about any scrapbook layout. 

For this title piece, & also for the little "2022" date chippie piece in the
lower right corner of the layout, they were given a coat of white gesso first
followed by a coat of red acrylic paint. I wanted these two pieces to really pop !!

The final chippie piece I used on this layout was the 
"Happy Life" which is from the "Mini Title Sticks - Set #3".

For this piece I just wiped it over with a super light coat of
white acrylic paint making sure not to clog up the engraved writing on it!!

All finished.
I do hope you like my layout today & if you would like to see
more of my work, simply click on this link to go over to my BLOG.



Until next time....