Monday, November 27, 2023

"Forever" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello again creative 2Crafty friends.
I am sharing my new layout with you all
today featuring some of the beautiful
chipboards from the collection.

Chipboards which I used on this layout include

~ Dana's ornate rectangle frame,
~ field mushrooms,
~ mini flourish set,
~ Roxy's flourish vines, and
~ fine word set 1.



I prepared my main composition by 
layering papers from the collection which I used 
together with my chipboard embellishments, 
flowers and a few resin elements.

I painted the rectangle frame as well as the 
field mushrooms with brown paint and then, 
once dry, I lightly rubbed them with gold wax.




The large flourishes were painted with 
blue paint and the smaller flourishes were 
painted with gold paint.





My title was painted with blue paint and 
then lightly rubbed with gold wax.


I painted my resin pieces with black paint and then 
lightly brushed them with white gesso once dry.

I added these chipboards and embellishments 
to my layout before adding splashes of blue paint 
and white ink.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Happy crafting!