Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Love Layout by Tania Ridgwell

 Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share my second Design Team project for October.
  I have created a layout for final share for the month.

"Love"

2 Crafty Products Used:

*Ginny's Flourish Set
*Love - Fine Script
*Mini Branches
*Window Shutter Set 2


I used the gorgeous Paper Rose Dear Isabella Collection to create the base for my Layout.

  
I painted the Window Shutter Set 2 Chippie first with a coat of Gesso and once dry coloured it with Opal Magic Violet-Gold Paint.  I built up the layers under my photo with some patterned paper.  I cut the painted Window Shutter chippie in half and added it to the paper layers and then added my photo.


I gave all the chippie pieces a coat of gesso and once dry the Love title was painted with Opal Magic Violet- Gold Paint and the Ginny's Flourishes with Dylusions Laidback Lilac Paint with some Opal Magic Green-Gold Paint randomly dabbed on.   The Mini Branches were coloured with Heidi Swapp Chartreuse Spray.
I then embellished my page with lots of fussy cut elements and added lots of pretty blooms.  I tucked in the Mini Branches and Ginny's Flourishes amongst the embellishment clusters.  To finish my page I added the Love title to the bottom left corner of my photo and few fussy cut butterflies.



Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout. 
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.