Thursday, September 21, 2023

"love"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Here is my second inspiration for this month of September, 
a romantic layout with many clock chipboards. 
And a picture of my granddaughter lost in her thoughts.


"love"






The 2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Mini Word Set 2
-12 X 12 Clock Face Frames
- Clock Face Discs
- 12 X12 Weathered Clock Face Frames
- Parisian Border












As usual I prepare the chipboards by applying a layer of white gesso.

I chose a grey acrylic paint for the chipboard "Parisien Border". 




My preference is to use golden wax to lightly dye the clocks.
To mitigate some parts, I add opaque white wax.
To fill these beautiful clocks I use pretty papers printed in different ways. 




I superimpose layers of cardboard under some clocks to give relief.
I add a little word "love" for the final touch.






I hope you find this layout nice and that you can also use these beautiful clocks.




Good scrap to you.