Saturday, July 1, 2023

"Token to my Heart"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. 

This is my first inspiration for this July. 
A colorful layout with a photo of my grandchildren 
and this nice chipboard set I’ve never used before. 


"Token to my Heart" 



The 2Crafty chipboard used:


- Token to my Heart Set
- Thin Square Stacked Frames 





I directly embellished the chipboards with Distress oxide ink I received a nice color assortment and I hasten to test them. 
 
I detached the hearts from the center to color them black and arrange them differently.




I really like these new frames, they fit perfectly on a layout.
  




I raised the title before gluing it, and for a bit of fantasy I colored the hearts differently.




It is a simple layout but made with a lot of heart and love. 


Thank you very much. See you soon!