Wednesday, July 12, 2023

"Summer fun"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,


Exceptionally this month I will present you three projects, here is my second inspiration 
a layout on the theme of the sea and a photo in black and white. 


"Summer fun"



The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Summer fun
- Intricate Seahorses
- Seaweed Set 3
- Mesh Bits






I don’t spend a summer without using these beautiful sea-themed chipboard models, 
especially these "Intricate seahorses" I love them.

Once my layout is decided, I look for the best shades to embellish the chipboards.

On the "Seaweed" chipboards I choose to use powder to emboss in different shades of blues.
For the "Seahorses" I opt for orange. 

On the right side of my photo I make a cluster by superimposing the chipboards. 




On the other side just a little reminder with also these "Mesh Bits" that I put around my photo.

The "Mesh Bits" were just coated with a gray metallic paint.




On the title it is also a metallic paint "Stormy Ocean" that I then rub with white gesso 
to attenuate the shine. 




I hope that this layout will seduce you, simple and effective everything I like.


I look forward to seeing you again very soon, thank you for your visit, 
always appreciated.