Monday, June 26, 2023

Talk to the Hand ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hey there lovelies!!

Don't you LOVE it when you find the perfect title for a fun photo? 
I certainly do - and this is not the first time that 2Crafty delivers in this respect!!!


Here the chippies that I have used:




I used 2 pastel shades of chalk in to colour my title - teal, green and yellow
- before treating it with some clear UTEE.

I coloured my dotted heart frame with a deep blue chalk and then added
 a little white chalk to the hearts, before creating the white accents on the
hearts with some white acrylic paint marker.

I used my stash of coloured pencils to colour and shade in the gorgeous butterfly flourish.  I used my white acrylic paint marker here too, to create a few accents.


Until next time then!
Yours if craftiness!