Wednesday, June 28, 2023

“Hello”
A Layout By Di Garling



Well hi there & hello. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another layout to share & hopefully inspire you &
I have used one of the brand NEW RELEASE chippie flourishes.

This NEW piece is called...
"Charlotte Page Flourish" because it is a little bigger than most
of our other flourishes!! It really adds some WOW factor to your page!!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Flower Doiley Set
Charlotte Page Flourish
(Special Custom Order)...Hello - title


For this beautiful "Charlotte Page Flourish" & also the "Flower Doiley Set" I gave
them both two coats of white acrylic paint so that they were snow white & so they
would stand out against all the background.


For the title, I had the good people at 2Crafty make me this
little custom word title. It is actually part of the 
"Hello Love" title & they just cut me the HELLO part. 
The beauty of chipboard is that it is sooo easy to alter!!
I painted it with a bronze metallic paint.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all the details pop across to MY BLOG

Until next time.....