Tuesday, June 6, 2023

'Happiness Overload"
by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Today I have another layout to share, featuring a photo of me & the Hubstar
 and a few fabulous  2 Crafty pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2023
Industrial light bulbs
Frame Lace heart 
Mini Title stick set 5


Let's start with these awesome Industrial light bulbs, which I have to say
I am obsessed with & were my main inspiration for this layout....  

Teamed it up with some Studio 73 papers, the Steampunk Fantasy papers 
that had similar industrial bulbs, which were perfect

I started by applying a very light coat of gesso to the tops of the bulbs 
making sure not to cover up any of the fabulous engraved details... 
Then I finish them off by applying another coat to just the bulbs part...


Next up I have used the smaller  Frame Lace heart from the set 
and simply inked using Tim Holtz Distress ink - Pumice stone
which is a similar color to the raw chipboard...
 ...

Then we have my title 'Happiness overload' from the Mini Title stick set 5
I applied a very light coat of gesso to the mini title stick, 
Again making sure not to cover up any of the engraved wording...


Lastly! I have added the year 2023
I gave it a coat of gesso then finished it with inking it with a lovely dusty pink...

I hope I have you are inspired in some way today
Thanks for stopping by