Monday, May 1, 2023

"Sweet Moment"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Here we are already in May, and it is time to present my first inspiration. 

A layout with mochromatic, pink and romantic decor. 


"Sweet Moment" 



I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE




The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Sweet Moment
- Kara's Oval Frame
- Feather Outline Set



I always start by applying a layer of white gesso to each chipboard.


I chose this new chipboard  "Kara’s Oval Frame" which perfectly frames my photo on which I pass a layer of metal wax "White Gold" to stay in the colors of the mane of the horse. 


I process the same way on the chipboards "Feather Outline Set". 

After placing my photo I create two clusters of embellishments starting with the feathers while being careful not to hide them. They’re so fine and elegant.


For the title I embellish it randomly with powder to emboss in shades of pink.  

For this I use a stamp with stains that I print with watermark ink.



I hope that all this pink will not hurt your eyes too much and that you will find some 
inspiration in this layout.


To know how I created this layout, do not hesitate to watch the video. 


See you soon and thank you again for your loyalty.