Sunday, April 30, 2023

'Poetry' - by Emma Zappone

Hello 2Crafty friends.
Em with you today on this fine Thursday.
The Layout I'm sharing today features mini and fine chipboard pieces, they may
be small but they are always amazing.


These are the pieces used amongst my layers....

BeeYOUtiful Set
Mini Embroidery Hoops set
6" Parisian Border mini




I love playing small. They add just a special part to my projects.



I used the Hexagon elements from the BeeYOUtiful set, cutting them up to get the most out of the pieces. These are simply painted with Black Gesso, I kept one raw as a slight contrast.



I used 2 of the Embroidery Hoops from the set, these were painted in Black Gesso and once dry I added a White Gold wax to compliment the antique tones in the paper layers.



The stunning Parisian Border had a similar finish as the hoops just with one extra wax to deepen the tones a little more. These were cut into 3 pieces and added as borders around the composition.



This image is one I found on Pinterest, one of many awesome images. Sadly I couldn't find the artist's name for this one, but it's amazing and so inspiring to me.



I love all these 'Mini' chipboard pieces together, delicate and pretty.



Thanks for joining me today.

I will see you all again very soon, until then,  stay Crafty.

Em xx