Monday, April 24, 2023

Precious
By Charmane Sharp

 Precious



Sometimes it's the paper collection, a photo or the 2Crafty Chipboard
pieces I am inspired by. This time I wanted to use the Ornate Screen and
 thought the Mintay papers would go beautifully together with their shabby
 chic design. Then I looked through my photos and found this precious
 bundle of puppies I had fostered. What inspires you to create?




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Ornate Screen
Lattice Leaves
Precious- Loopy Font
Leafy Shrub set 3 x2




By mounting some printed paper behind the Ornate Screen it became
a feature of my layout. Finishing it with some Rose Gold embossing powder
brings out the glorious details. A unique piece to add something different to
your layout.




By using 2 sets of the Leafy Shrub set I get 2 of each piece when I
want to mirror my particular look. The swirl characteristics add beautiful
touches to my clusters by embossing them with a mixed powder. Contrasted
against the Lattice Leaves that were embossed with a White and Gold
powder so each piece shines on its own.







Love 2Crafty Loopy titles, Precious is perfect for my bundle of cute
puppies. Whatever your inspired by just create a layout today with your
chosen 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.

Until next time...

Charmane x