Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Live Brave ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello 2C Fans!

Today I'm sharing a Girl Power layout with you.


These are the chippie pieces that I have featured on this layout:



I used white enamel accents on my title word to make it stand out on the page.  I have treated both Filigree Arrows the same - I coloured the ends with gold gel pen and the rest of the arrow has been coloured with my white acrylic paint marker.

I used a deep crimson on my Alexia corner and then I cut it in half to use as shown in the images above and below; this has been given a coat of Glossy Accents.


I cut one of the leafy shrub set units in half and then I heat embossed them with gold and black UTEE on the 'stem' portion and then I added some red UTEE to the 'flower' portion.


I hope you have been inspired!
Happy Scrapping!
Until next time,