Monday, March 20, 2023

Her Smile Layout by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share the last of my DT projects for March.  I have created a layout.

"Her Smile"

2 Crafty Chipboard Products:

*Her Smile
*11" Round Flourish Frame
*Thin Hexagon Stacked Frames
*Pretty Flowers


I used the gorgeous Mintay Bloomville Collection to create the base for my Layout.


I cut the 11' Round Flourish Frame in two and as I wanted it to stand out on the background paper I kept it raw.  I gave the rest of the chipboard pieces a coat of gesso and once dry I painted them all with Blushed Peach Opal Polish.  I then randomly sprayed the Pretty Flowers and the Hexagon Stacked Frame with white Linen Dylusions Spray. I covered the Her Smile Chipboard with the White Linen Spray so it just had a slight tinge of the Blushed Peach Opal Polish.


I built up the layers under my photo with some patterned paper and fussy cut elements and then added the Hexagon Stacked Frame over my photo.  I embellished the page with lots of yummy blooms and added some texture with art stones and prills.  I finished off my layout by adding the Her Smile chippy title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx