Thursday, February 16, 2023

"Smile" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello again creative 2Crafty friends.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
I am sharing my new layout with you all 
using some of the beautiful chippies from 
the collection.


Chipboards used on my layout include

~ fancy clock face hands,
~ thick Moroccan panel,
~ branch with bird,
~ berry branch, and
~ ATC title stick set 3.



I painted the Moroccan panel with brown 
copper paint and then cut it up to use in 
different places on my layout.




The bird was also painted in the brown 
copper paint and the branches and clock hands 
were painted with an avocado green paint.




I painted the title in the brown copper paint as well.


I layered my chipboard pieces with ephemera 
and flowers and then, once my layout was 
complete, I added splashes of copper 
and green paint.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time!