Wednesday, February 15, 2023

"Sweet Moment"
Layout By Di Garling



Well hi there & hello. Di Garling back with you again
with yet another layout. This one features my middle granddaugher.
She is five now & growing so fast!!!
2Crafty Chipboard Product Used...
Mini Title Stick Set #5
Steampunk Collage Clock
6 x 6 Clockface Frames
Angel Wings
Sweet Moments..


I have used some of the NEW release pieces of chipboard here, including
 this fabulous "Sweet Moments" title & also one of the "Title Sticks" too,
as well of my most favorite chippie pieces ever, these little "Angel Wings"
Just perfect for my layout!!

These three chippie pieces were all coloured up with white acrylic paint
& while the paint was still wet I sprinkled glitter onto the title & also
the wings, although it is hard to see all the sparkle in a photo!!!


I have used some of the "Clockface Frames" to help draw the eye into the photos.
These are one of my most used chippie pieces. I LOVE them. I always think clocks
are associated with time of course & what better way treat a wonderful memory. 

Now in the above photo you can see I have also added one of the NEW
"Steampunk Collage Clocks" in amongst my layers.

I love using grungy & masculine type things in with 
"pretty photos, flowers, pearls etc" & the like. It makes for a great mix.


I gave a watercolour effect to the
  "Clockface Frames" & also the "Steampunk Collage Clock".

All finished. I do hope you like this & maybe take
some inspiration from it & be sure to check out all
the NEW 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.

Until next time....