Friday, February 17, 2023

'Spring Floral Cards'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.
I have created a set of three spring floral cards.

2Crafty products used:




For my first card, I used one of the frames from the
'Mini Decorative Frame Set 7'
that I have finished in white.


I have layered this with various elements from the papers,
 and also some flowers.
I then used a couple of the 'Lattice Leaves' 
as foliage for my flowers.


I love how the frames suit my papers.


For my second card, I used one of the frames from the
'Mini Decorative Frame Set 8',
I love the scallop-like edges. 


I have again used one of the 'Lattice Leaves'
as my foliage for the flowers. Again I have finished these white. 


I love the deep dark green background, it really makes everything pop.


For my final card, I used one of the 'Tiny Victorian Frames'
again finished in white and layered among the vintage elements. 


This time I used one of the foliage pieces from the 
'Foliage Set 9',
in among my floral cluster. 


I am really happy with how these spring floral cards turned out, 
some vintage love! I hope you like them too!

Until next time!

Lisa