Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Happiness Overload Printers Tray by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share the first of my DT projects for this month.
I have altered a Printers Tray.

"Happiness Overload"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*2023's
*Mini Title Stick Set 5
*Mini Butterfly Flourish
*Lattice Leaves


I used the beautiful Mintay Happy Place to decorate the Printers Tray.  Once I decided
on the background paper I started to put the Printers Tray together.


I first gave all the chipboard pieces a coat of Gesso.  Once dry I sprayed the 2023, Mini Butterfly Flourish and one of the titles from the Mini Title Stick Set 5 with Heidi Swapp Pink Color
Shine Spray and the Lattice Leaves with Heidi Swapp Sea foam Color Shine Spray.  


I added some fussy cut elements to the Printers Tray and then my photo.  I embellished
the Printers Tray with flowers and some more fussy cut elements and tucked in the
Lattice Leaves amongst the flowers. 


To finish the Printers Tray I added the Happiness Overload Title from the Mini Title Sticks
Set 5 to the top right and the year 2023 to the bottom left.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my little
Beyond the Page Printer's Tray project.  

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx