Thursday, February 23, 2023

Delight in Every Moment - by Robin Schelin

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the 2Crafty blog.

Today I am sharing a layout that reminds me of Springtime! It's very cold here in Colorado, snow on the ground, and no end to this until late April. (maybe!!)  Soooo, a layout with the warmth of Spring is just the ticket! 2Crafty has so many gorgeous chippies to choose from no matter what the weather!

Hope you like it!


"Delight in Every Moment"



Delicious 2Crafty I used:

6" Clock Face Frames

Delight In Every Moment

Fern Leaf Set

Asst. Chain Lengths


As always, I first coated all the chipboard pieces with white Gesso. It's a great primer for all the different mediums we love to use.


At the top under the photo, I placed a clock from the 6" Clock Face Frames set. I painted it with purple Acrylic Paint, then I dabbed white Acrylic Paint over it just randomly. 


 I also painted the leaves from the Fern Leaf Set with purple Acrylic Paint. I dabbed over the tips of the leaves with white Gesso.  I wanted to soften the look of the leaves to compliment the flowers.


I love this title, Delight in Every Moment! So delicate with beautiful script. I chose to paint it with turquoise Acrylic Paint so that it pops and can be easily read.

Here at the bottom of the page is another leaf from the Fern Leaf Set.


I used one of the chains from the Asst. Chain Lengths to make a separation between the patterned papers. You can't see it, really, but without it it didn't look right! You know how it is when you just need something to make a project look "finished".


I hope I have inspired you to make something that remind YOU of warmer weather! Be back in a few weeks with another project to share with you. Until then, stay safe and keep crafting!