Friday, November 18, 2022

Our Sweet Girl by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share the my last DT project for November. 
 I have created a layout to share with you all.

"Our Sweet Girl"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Our Sweet Girl Title
*Frame Handrawn Hearts
*Squiggly Heart Cluster
*Mini Flourish Bits


I used the beautiful Mintay Birdsong Paper Collection to create the base for for my layout.  


I tried something a little different with some the chipboard for this layout and sponged on some Colour Blast Envy Texture Paste to the Handrawn Hearts Frames and Squiggly Heart Cluster and I like the way it gave patches of colour here and there on the chipboard pieces.  I coloured the Mini Flourish Bits and Our Sweet Girl chipboard with Gilded Apricot Opal Polish. 
I tucked my photo in between the Handrawn Hearts and placed it in the centre of the page.  I embellished along the bottom of the photo with flowers and fussy cut elements and then tucked in the Squiggly Heart Cluster.

  I tucked in the Mini Flourish Bits chipboard in amongst the flower clusters.
To finish off my page I added the Our Sweet Girl title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx