Thursday, November 17, 2022

'Christmas Joy Cards
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello everyone!
It's Lisa here today to share some
Christmas card inspiration with you!

'Christmas Joy & Christmas Memories'


2Crafty products used:



For my first card, I used some of the 'Crystal Snowflakes',
that I have embossed in a silver glitter finish,
and tucked into my layers. 


I have also used one of the 'Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1',
which I have left raw to coordinate with the corrugated cardboard. 


I have also used one of the 'Bauble Ornament Set',
which I have also embossed in the silver glitter finish. 


Love that sparkle!


For my second card, I used one of the snowflakes and stars,
 from the 'Wintery Snowflakes' set, also embossed in the silver glitter finish. 


I have layered these onto my title,
one of the 'Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1',
again left raw to coordinate with the cardboard.


I have also used one of the super cute 'Mini Santa's Sleigh Card Pack',
again finished in a silver glitter embossing powder. 


I really like the sparkle and impact that these pieces have on my cards. 
I hope that you too like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to have some 2Crafty time today.

Until next time!

Lisa