Saturday, October 1, 2022

"dream"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone!

I am always happy to meet you to present my new inspiration. 
A bright and flowery layout with this photo of one of our little females "Fouine" 
who likes to be photographed.  She’s twelve years old.


"dream"



The chipboards used:


- Fine Word Set 3
- 11" Celia Frame
- Lacy Border Set
- Heart Clumps









To frame my photo I chose this beautiful chipboard "Celia Frame"
I like it is wide and elegant and gives a lot of importance to my photo.


I first applied a layer of "Peacock" metallic wax and over it a layer of "Lucky Emerald" 
antique wax from the "Prima" brand.




To give volume to my frame I added layers of cardboard and for more detail I added this chipboard 
"Lacy Border Set" it emphasizes the frame and gives style.

It takes a little patience but it is very nice to bring beauty to each chipboard.

I chose this title it is long, fine and highlights my photo. 
I embellished the title with "Orange Creamside" color embossing powder. 




To finish I added this chipboard "Heart Clumps" that I insert behind my photo and
through my bouquet, a bit of fantasy that gives a beautiful result. 




I hope you enjoyed this layout and will have new ideas to create 
with this beautiful range of chipboards.


See you soon!