Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Adore Lovely You Step x Step Tutorial by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Tania joining you today with a layout I created for my first share for October.

  I have a short step x step tutorial on how I created my layout too.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

 *Clock Face Discs
 *Adore Script
*Sharon's Butterflies
*Foliage Set 6


To create the background page I added layers of paper and tucked in corrugated cardstock
adding some texture with a stencil and gold opal polish.


I gave all the chipboard pieces a light coat of gesso and then coloured all the pieces with
purple opal polish.


I tucked in the Clock Faces Chipboard under the corrugated cardstock and photo mat.
Added the Adore Chipboard title to the bottom left of the page.  


I fussy cut lots of floral elements and tucked them in and around the Chipboard to add more
layers. Added my photo.  I then tucked in the Chipboard Foliage amongst the fussy cut elements,
added the Sharon's Butterflies Chipboard to the fussy cut elements.  To finish my page I
lightly sponged some gesso over the Chippies.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx