Sunday, June 19, 2022

Mermaid Altered Frame

 Helllooooooo Everyone.....
Today I have my Mermaid Altered Frame to show you.
I have tried out a few different techniques for altering 
the fabulous 2Crafty Chipboards.

 
Products Used
Elegant Corners Set
Mermaid
Bubble Clumps
To start I have used some beautiful Pion Papers for the background 
and title, then I painted the frame and the Mermaid with some Metallic Paint,
and her tail has been encrusted with some glitter mix
 
 
Now paint the Corner Pieces with a couple of coats of white gesso 
and when dry, use a stamp & stamp pad to stamp all over.
then I have used some High Gloss Glaze to finish them.
 
 
For the Bubble Clumps I have painted a couple of coats of Silver Foil Paint
and finished with some high gloss glaze.
 
 
And to finish I have added some matching Swarovsky Crystals.
 

 I hope you have enjoyed my little project
and been inspired to keep
unlocking the artist within..
Hugz
Amanda