Friday, June 24, 2022

Happy Easter
By Charmane Sharp


Hello fellow 2Crafty Chipboard lovers,

Charmane on the blog today to share my Happy Easter
layout with you all. These photos depict my creativity in
other areas such as my love for baking. Making a Carrot
cake for Easter is a tradition for my family and I love to
get in the spirit of holiday.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Amelia Frames
Lace Doily
Mini Branches




The Amelia Frames add lovely details to my flowers by allowing
them to sit amongst my layers. I painted them with some Finnabair
Rose Gold paint for a touch of elegance.




Mini Branches are one of my favourite foliage pieces to use as
they can be cut into pieces or added whole for amazing leaves
detail. This time I painted them with Finnabair Jade Stone paint
 and added a little Rose Gold paint for highlights. Finishing with
some fine White Glitter to add some sparkle which is hard to
see in the photograph buts looks very pretty in real life.




The Lace Doily Frame sits beautifully, peeking out from my
floral arrangement painted with Vintage Rose Finnabair paint
and sponged with a little Gesso. Adds glorious textural detail.

I pulled out an old Prima Collection called Misty Rose to create
this layout. The colours and floral details evoke the feeling of
Easter prettiness. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at
my layout.

Until next time...

Charmane x