Sunday, June 26, 2022

Beauty Within ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello Lovelies!

I do hope you are all well!

As it is Autumn here in South Africa right now (well, almost Winter actually!), I decided to do a layout with an Autumnal theme.


Here are the chippies and links:




I misted my title with some silver and then I randomly swished over some gold gel pen.  I filled the title wording in with a bronze gel pen.  Finally, I topped it with glossy accents.

I inked and misted my heart with a few shades of brown and russet; before creating accent with a gold gel pen and then topping with glossy accents.


I took my time shading my acorn and foliage with both coloured pencils and with my distress crayons.  I used my gel pens to shade and create accents.  I sealed them all off with a coat of glossy accents.


Until next time then!