Friday, March 4, 2022

My First Post for 2 Crafty Chipboard
by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!  

Tania joining you today and I am super excited to be sharing my first post as 
part of the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team.  I can't wait to share my 
creations with you all through out the year using their gorgeous chipboard.   
For today's share I have created two cards.


Gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard Products Used....
*Stars 
*Lattice Leaves
*6" Circle Revolution Frames 


                              To create my cards I first painted the chipboard stars with two coats
                              of Inca Gold Silver and kept the Circle Revolution Frames raw and 
                                      sprayed the Lattice Leaves with Kaisercraft Black Spray.

I layered each card with Patterned Paper & Silver Shimmer Cardstock from Paper Rose Studio.  
I played around with the Stars and Circle Chipboard on the cards until I was happy. 
 Finally I embellished the cards with assorted flowers and finished by tucking in the 
Lattice Leaves amongst the flowers.

Here is the first card....


Second card....


Well thanks for stopping by to see my first post as part of the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team, 
I hope I have inspired you a little with my two cards.  
I will be back later in the month to share another project with you all. 

 Until next time happy crafting.

Tania xx