Monday, January 24, 2022

Love
By Charmane Sharp

Welcome back to the blog today.

Charmane here to reveal how multiple chipboard pieces
bring so much depth and contrast to a layout.

By varying your finishes slightly they all emerge from my
fussy cut items with contrasting shine and detail.







2Crafty chipboard used...

Mini #Word set 1
Heart Clumps
Pointed Doily Frames
Thick Moroccan Panel
Foliage set 1
Amelia Flower Stems small




Pointed Doilies have a pretty design to suit any layout. After coating all my 
pieces in Gesso I used Tattered Rose Oxide ink to cover the Doily and finished
with a coat of Tattered Rose Embossing Glaze.




I love the different shapes in the Leaves of the Foliage set adding
distinction amongst my embellishment cluster. An application of 
Evergreen Bough Oxide with a coat of Clear Embossing Powder for
a finishing sheen, helps them stand out.




Amelia Flower Stems have great curves to draw your eye, especially
when Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, and Evergreen Bough Oxide inks are applied. 
Complete with a coat of Clear Embossing Powder for shine.
The Moroccan Panel was cut into two pieces to add a little texture from my
clusters. I randomly dabbed some clear embosing liquid over the pieces and
heat set with Tea Dye Glaze. Then i rubbed the Tattered Rose Oxide ink pad
over the top.




Heart Clumps bring some love to my layout with a masculine feel by
coating in Hickory Smoke Embossing Glaze. Tucking around the layout
they add contrast.
My title is short and sweet. Using a domed sponged I blended
Evergreen Bough over it for a more solid colour and then added a coat
of Clear Embossing Powder.


Thanks for stopping by and I will share my next creation with you shortly.

Until next time...

Charmane x