Friday, January 21, 2022

Beauty 2021
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello Everyone!
Rach with you today with some more inspro
this layout features my gorgeous girl and a 
includes a couple of the newly released.


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
6" Mandala no 5.
Fine word set 
2021
Foilage set 10


Tried something a little different for my usual just inking most if not all the chipbaord,
which I think always a easy & effective way to treat the chipboard.
I have heat embossed the 2021 & fine word beauty...


Next up is the gorgeous newly Foilage set 10
where I have inked with Distress Oxide - Rusitc Wilderness
a beautiful green, cut them into smaller pieces & placed
them thoughout my fussy cutting & flowers....


 Lasty for the Beautiful 6" Mandala Another newly release
piece I have either side of my photo. I added a layer of  wax in
Rose Gold then cutting in half....

Thats it from me for now
Thanks for stopping by