Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Steampunk Cards By Priya Mishra

 Wish you a Very Happy New Year!
Welcome back to 2Crafty Chipboards blog, Priya with you today 
with my first project for the year using some gorgeous chipboard pieces.

I created two cards in steampunk style,
which is my favorite style to make any project.


2Crafty Products Used:





To begin with, I cut two papers in size 6inches x 4inches and layered them with clear gesso.
I used two different stencils and some texture paste to create some texture.
Using some stamps I created some more depth in the background.


I added colors, using Lindy's magical. Once my background is ready,
I started coloring my chipboards.
I used white embossing powder and heat set them.


I layered the chipboards on my cards. I used some cheese cloth around some area.
I added two Tim Holtz dolls as focal elements.
Sentiment chipboards are from two different sets and they were
also heat set with white embossing powder. 


I hope you like my cards.
Do share with us if you create something using
2Crafty Chipboards. For more of my creations, 
Do visit my INSTAGRAM.