Friday, January 14, 2022

"JUST ME"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello loyal friends of 2Crafty!

I am very happy to meet you again to present my second inspiration for the month of January.

A layout to offer to the mother of this adorable little girl "Chiara"
the cousin of my granddaughter who are born the same day!


"JUST ME"



The 2Craftychipboard used:


- JUST ME Title
- Circle Stack
- Windows Shutter Set 2
- Leafy Shrub Set 1


I was immediately inspired with this photo, the contrast of the black hair and the red dress 
attracted me in the choice of colors that I was going to use.

I used this "Circle Stack" chipboard to highlight my layout. 
I simply applied a coat of black gesso and then a white colored wax.

I did the same on the "Leafy Shrub" particle boards but 
I accentuated the black by applying a darker "Red Amber" wax.



To frame my photo I added this "Shutter Window" particle board below.
That I simply embellished by lightly applying a metallic "Peacock" 
wax on the white gesso.

Then I worked my bouquet of embellishments with flowers and leaves 
by sliding my chipboards.




On the left part I simply glued the chipboard then I added the title decorated with 
black gesso and a touch of "Peacock" wax, Then a few rubs of white gesso




I never tire of creating with these magnificent particle boards 
which bring a lot of relief to a layout.


Thank you again for your visit and your loyalty.