Thursday, January 13, 2022

“Totally Smitten”
By Charmane Sharp

 



My two favourite girls inspired this layout.
They bring so much joy to my life, that I'm Totally Smitten.
Painting the corrugated card gave a nice frame to my layout.
Pretty papers by Scrapandme provided a lovely colour
combination.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Avery Vines
Corner Swirly Heart set
Title- Totally Smitten




Such a beautiful title that expresses my love. After a coat of Gesso
I sponged on some Finnabair Gilding Glue and once tacky I rubbed
on some icraft Gold and Purple Foil. This effect gives an aged worn
look showing through some of the Gesso.




By cutting the Avery Vines up it gives multiple swirl pieces to really
stand out amongst my fussy cutting with the same metallic foil finish.




The Swirly Hearts evoke the love I have for my girls and add lovely 
interest when placed between my flowers. Metallic Foil on chipboard
really is stunning.

I hope you are going to give Foil a go on some 2Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time...

Charmane x