Friday, January 28, 2022

In the Garden - with Emma Zappone

 Hello 2Crafty family.

 Emma with you today.
The Layout I'm sharing today is a floral garden vibed creation using some stunning chipboard pieces.



And here are the pieces used....

Hand Drawn Flowers
Florence Swirl set
6" Mandala No.3





This page is an 8"x12", a format I'm starting to play with more and more.
I was going to leave all the chipboard raw originally, which I very rarely do, but I just couldn't do it....well not all the pieces anyway.



So instead of leaving it raw, I added a glaze over the larger pieces of chipboard, such as the Hand Drawn Flower head and the Mandala. No priming of the chipboard just emboss ink and a glaze. 



Adding a double glaze to the Florence Swirls really added some beautiful shine.



The leaves that I trimmed off the flower were left raw, they added a 'colour' tone all on their own, this way they stood out against the darker glazed pieces.



I hope you are inspired by my page, and get some creative time this weekend.
I look forward to sharing my next project with you all very soon.

Stay crafty, Em xx