Thursday, January 27, 2022

"Memories"
Mixed Media CANVAS
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a little MIXED MEDIA CANVAS to share with you 
& naturally I have used some gorgeous NEW pieces of our favourite
 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
10" Angel Wings
Mini Scissors 
"Cherished" title
Mini "Decorative Frame Set" #1


All of the chipboard pieces were given two coats of white acrylic paint
as I wanted them to be really snow white. Both the mini "Scissors" & the "Memories"
title were then given a random brush over with a little watered down aqua paint.


Now the star of the show most definitely has to be these NEW "Angel Wings".
After painting these, the same as before, I then sprinkled them with glitter!!
Oh my goodness, these wings are stunning in real life.
Definitely my new favourite piece of 2Crafty Chipboard.

Lastly I have used a couple of the "Mini Decorative Frames" which I treated the same
as the Angel wings & I have included them into all my layers!!

I am teaching this mixed media canvas as an online class.
If you would like to see more details about it, pop over to my blog.
TO VISIT


 Until next time...