Wednesday, December 29, 2021

“Grateful”
By Charmane Sharp



 Hello everyone, I hope you all had a magical Christmas. 

Today I have a layout to share with you all that mixes Steampunk and feminine. 

My photos were taken on Tahlia’s Birthday and show how grateful my boys are
to have her in their lives.


2Crafty Chipboard used…

Grateful- Script
Steampunk Gears Small and Medium
6’ Circle Revolution Frames
Clock Face Frames


I used a brayer and applied Heidi Swapp Toner ink to all my chipboard pieces
except the gears. Then I cut pieces of foil that are heat activated and ran them
through my Minc machine. Adding foil is so easy and adds great metallic shine to
the chipboard. It also offsets them against the resin pieces that were painted and
waxed. I love the Taupe tone on the title versus the pink of the revolution circle
 under my photos.


The black foil is striking on the Clock Faces and allows them to stand out.


Applying Finnabair waxes to the Gears gave them a more matte finish,
allowing them to mix beautifully with the other elements. Mixing
embellishments with chipboard creates visual interest and texture. Having
different finishes on the chipboard means they all work together seamlessly.

Until next time...

Charmane x