Sunday, November 7, 2021

Cherish the moment by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope you are doing good! Today I'd like to share a layout featuring my daughter Mila.
How times flies by. It seems like yesterday she was still a little girl, but today I look at
her and see how much she's grown into a sweet pre-teenager!

"Cherish the moment"





For the "6 Circle Revolution Frames", I used 2 coats of sandy pink paint and inked the
borders in black. On "Love you million", part of "6x4 Phrase stick set 4", I applied
copper embossing ink and rubbed a bit of black ink on top of it.




On the "Heidi Vines", I applied some ivory embossing enamel. 


For the title, "Cherish the Moments", I used 2 coats of black glittering paint.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

6" Circle revolution frames [660030]
Heidi's Vines [M00156]
6x4 Phrases sticks Set 4 [M00873]
Cherish the moments [W00076]


That's all for me today!
I hope you enjoyed my layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your own creations.
I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you!
See you soon and take care!